High on Information & Technology Pvt. Ltd. ('High on IT') either owns the following trademarks/or in the process of registering it with relevant registrar in India or other countries*:
The trademarks above are hereinafter collectively mentioned as 'High on IT trademarks' and absence of a product or service name or logo of from the list but belonging to 'High on IT' does not constitute a waiver of 'High on IT'' trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
By using a 'High on IT trademark', in whole or in part or any similar version, image thereof, you are acknowledging that 'High on IT' is the sole owner of the trademark and acknowledge that you will not interfere with 'High on IT'' rights in the trademark in any manner whatsoever. The goodwill derived from using any of the 'High on IT trademark' exclusively occurs to the benefit of and belongs to 'High on IT'. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
All other trademarks not owned by 'High on IT' or its affiliates that appear on this site, are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to 'High on IT'.
'High on IT'' trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and trade names are valuable proprietary assets hence all are requested to follow below mentioned guidelines to safeguard & protect our trademark rights and. The ''High on IT' Trademarks and the Logo may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not in any manner connected or provided by 'High on IT' that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits 'High on IT'. You shall not use any 'High on IT' trademark in any manner other than that stated below.
- Please use the appropriate ™, SM, or ® symbol in respect of each trademark on first use in any publication in India. For publications that will be distributed outside India, do not include trademark symbols but use the appropriate trademark attribution notice, for example: 'High on IT' are trademarks of 'High on IT' Technologies Limited, registered in India and other countries.
- Always spell and capitalize 'High on IT'' trademarks exactly as they are shown in the list above. Do not shorten or abbreviate the trademarks. Do not make up names that contain 'High on IT' trademarks.
- Please do not use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of any 'High on IT' trademarks for any purpose.
- Please do not use any 'High on IT' trademark in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from 'High on IT'.
- Please do not use any 'High on IT' trademark in a manner that would imply 'High on IT'' affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
- Please do not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing any 'High on IT' trademark including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from 'High on IT'.
- Please do not imitate the distinctive 'High on IT' web site design, logos, or typefaces.
- Please do not use or imitate a 'High on IT' slogan or tagline. For example: "Powered by intellect. Driven by values."
- Please do not use an identical or virtually identical 'High on IT' trademark as a second level domain name.