High on Information & Technology Pvt. Ltd. ('High on IT') retains copyright & reserves it right on all the contents, graphics, photographs, videos, button icons, page headers and text (together referred as 'High on IT Web Content') displayed on this site and the same is owned or used under license by HIGH on IT (unless otherwise stated specifically) For more information about display & use of trademarks, copyrights & licenses, refer Trademark & Copyrights section.
One can print the information on this site for his/her personal use and store the files on his/her IT media for personal use however he is restrained to distribute 'High on IT Web Content' to others or use otherwise for any commercial purpose or creation of alternate sites, without the express written consent of High on IT'. You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web Site.
No reproduction of any part of the 'High on IT Web Content' may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, in any format, including postings to any other site except for the purpose of benefiting 'High on IT' in extending its uses across populations.
'High on IT' has business relationships with many customers, suppliers, vendors, governments' authorities and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationshipsBLOGS & SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES/DATA
'High on IT' retains all copyright to the blogs appearing on its website or any other website with blog comment written & created by 'High on IT' currently available or may be made in future. This is to clarify that individuals (including but not limited to employees of 'High on IT' and referred to as "Individuals" hereafter) may contribute articles and opinions on this Web Site entirely at the sole discretion of 'High on IT', in the form of "blogs", as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of 'High on IT' in any manner. You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By adding yourself as follower or friend/network of "High on Info' on social media sites like facebook, twitter, linkedin, flicker, yahoo etc. or similar sites like this and By doing blogging on this site, You expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of 'High on IT', or that is otherwise detrimental to 'High on IT'.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten 'High on IT' or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of 'High on IT' or any third party.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, You shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including 'High on IT'.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Web Site, or prevent or restrict others from using this Web Site.
- You acknowledge that 'High on IT' may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. 'High on IT' may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
DISCLAIMER / NON-COVERAGE
It is clarified that the information on this site, social media accounts of "High on IT" or blogs has been included to update & educate the visitor without any commitment or guarantee from 'High on IT' about its use or benefit to the user and is for general purposes only. 'High on IT' do not give any assurance, guarantee, represent or warranty as regards to its accuracy or completeness of data.
We are also not responsible for your visit to any other site through this site or visit to this site through any other site, referred by ads or reference, hyperlinks and we shall not be responsible for applicability of this policy by those sites, ads or reference.
No 'High on IT Web Content' on this site shall be assumed to be an invitation to invest in 'High on IT'. Neither 'High on IT' nor its Directors, employees, distributor, franchise or agents shall be liable for any damage, loss or expense arising out of any visit, access to or use of this site or any site linked to it, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss for any reason including less security features on the site, phishing attempt by anyone of our site.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Site makes information of third parties available, including articles, news & data about company and markets, regulatory authorities and any other data from external sources (the "Third Party Content"). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by 'High on IT'. In addition, the Third Party Content is not intended to any advice. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but no guarantees are made by 'High on IT' or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. You agree not to hold 'High on IT', any business offering products or services through the Web Site or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any decision or other transaction You may make based on Your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities or shares or to make any other type of investment or investment decision.
While using any Third Party Content or link thereof, You may leave this Site and be directed to an external website, or to a site maintained by an entity other than 'High on IT'. If You decide to visit any such site, You do so at Your own risk and it is Your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. 'High on IT' makes no warranty, commitment or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that 'High on IT' or this site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any logo, trademark, trade name, or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of 'High on IT' or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
You hereby expressly admit, acknowledge and agree that the linked sites are not under the control of 'High on IT' and 'High on IT' is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. 'High on IT' is providing these links to You only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by 'High on IT' in any manner of the website.UPDATE